WinToUSB Enterprise Keys Free Download (also called Windows To USB) is the best free Windows To Go Creator which allows you to install and run a fully-functional Windows operating system on an external hard drive or a USB flash drive. It is so easy and efficient, with just a few simple steps and a few minutes.
WinToUSB is a nice software that allows you to install and run Windows operating system on a USB hard drive or USB flash drive, using an ISO image or CD/DVD drive as the source of installation. WinToUSB also support creating bootable WinPE USB drive, it can help you to transfer the contents of WinPE to the USB drive and make the drive bootable. Additionally, “WinToUSB” can be booted on multiple computers. On the first connection, it automatically detects the system hardware, then downloads and installs the required drivers. So the next time it is connected to the same PC, it will instantly identify the proper tools. Because not all software supports running on such an operating system, it is advisable that they are tested initially, preventing you from encountering difficulties later on, when you might depend on that certain utility.
- Easy-to-use wizard interface that provides step-by-step instructions for creating Windows To Go USB drive.
- Creation of Windows To Go directly from ISO, WIM, ESD, SWM, VHD, VHDX image file or CD/DVD drive.
- Clone existing Windows installation (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, 2016, 2012, 2010, 2008 R2) to USB drive as portable Windows.
- Use of Non-Enterprise Edition of Windows Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, 2016, 2012, 2010, 2008 R2 to create Windows To Go Workspace.
- Hot clone Windows without restarting the clone source computer.
- Creation of Windows To Goes on Non-Certified Windows To Go drive.
- Support for creating VHD/VHDX-based Windows To Go Workspace.
- Windows 7/2008 R2 does not have built-in USB 3.0 support, so Windows 7/2008 R2 will have to be booted from a USB 2.0 port.
- USB flash drives are very slow. It takes a long time to install and run Windows from a USB flash drive, highly recommends using a USB hard disk.
- Windows To Go drives can be booted on different computers, so you can carry it to anywhere and use it on any computer.
- Windows 7/2008 R2 is not completely portable. You may have activation and driver problems when booting on different computers.
- You need to be an administrator on the computer you are installing the WinToUSB on.