R-Drive Image Technician
R-Drive Technician Image Build Download Image is a potent utility providing disk image files creation for backup or duplication purposes. A disk image file contains the exact, byte-by-byte copy of a hard drive, partition or logical disk and can be created with various compression levels on the fly without stopping Windows OS and therefore without interrupting your business. These drive image files can then be stored in a variety of places, including various removable media such as CD-R(W)/DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disks, etc.
R-Drive Image restores the images on the original disks, on any other partitions or even on a hard drive’s free space on the fly. To restore system and other locked partitions R-Drive Image is switched to the pseudo-graphic mode directly from Windows or bootable version created by the utility is launched from CD disc or diskettes.
Using R-Drive Image, you can completely and rapidly restore your system after heavy data loss caused by an operating system crash, virus attack or hardware failure. You can also use R-Drive Image for mass system deployment when you need to setup many identical computers. In other words, you can manually setup one system only, create an image of the system, and then deploy it on all other computers, saving your time and costs. If you need to restore only certain files from a disk image, you can connect that image as a virtual disk and copy those files directly from the disk image using Windows Explorer or any other file utility.
R-Drive Image is excellent and comprehensive disk imaging software for your home or office. Like many disk imaging tools, it has many of the same basic features of hard drive cloning software as well as the fundamentals of backup software, including differential and incremental backups. It gives you plenty of options for customizing most actions to suit your needs, and it works well with partitions.
If your computer crashes, R-Drive Image makes short work of restoring a functional image and getting your computer back up and running from a pre-OS environment. Even if you only need to restore a single file or folder, you can do so. Images can even be connected as a read-only disk if you only need to browse your mounted data. The software can also resize images during a restoration, which eliminates extra space between files, helping you save space on your hard drive or additional machines.
- A simple wizard interface – no in-depth computer management skills are required.
- Commands in the shortcut menu to perform some disk actions, like restoring data from an image file and connecting an image as a virtual disk directly from Windows explorer.
- Image files are created on-the-fly, no need to stop and restart Windows. All other disk writes are stored in a cache until the image is created.
- Images can be created for storage devices with removable media
- Images can be burned on CD/DVD recorders directly from the program
- Image data can be compressed to save free space.
- Image files can be stored on removable media. Support for USB 2.0 devices in the startup mode.
- Images can be split into several files to fit the type of the storage medium.
- Image can be created incrementally and differentially.
- Image files can be password-protected and contain comments.