Neutron Music Player Cracked
Neutron Music Player Cracked Apk Free Download is an advanced music player with close-to-metal 32/64-bit audio engine which delivers the best possible Hi-Fi grade quality of sound on your Android device.
Neutron offers high-resolution audio playback without frequency resampling and bits truncation if internal/external DAC supports it (passes by Android’s format limitation!).
Thanks to input/output network capabilities Neutron is the only application in the market capable of sending audio to the network renderers (UPnP/DLNA, Chromecast) with all DSP effects applied including true gapless playback.
It features the sophisticated UI with advanced options and controls for music playback. It is not an easy or another ‘pop’ music player, it is developed for audiophiles and those who really in love with music!
- 32/64-bit audio processing (HD audio).
- OS and platform independent decoding and audio processing.
- Hi-Res Audio support (Android 4.4+, >= 24-bit, up to 768 kHz):
- devices with on-board Hi-Res Audio DACs;
- DAPs: iBasso DX150-DX200, Cayin i5-N5ii, Fiio X5-X7.
- Bit-perfect playback.
Also Read: Amazfit Master
- Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, OPUS, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey’s Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM).
- DSD decoding (requires fast CPU, minimally DSD64).
- DOP (DSD over PCM), DXD.
- Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
- Voice audio format: SPEEX.
- Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
- Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
- Streaming audio (plays Internet radio streams, Icecast).
- Supports large media libraries.
- Network music sources:
- SMB/CIFS network device (NAS or PC, Samba shares);
- UPnP/DLNA media server;
- FTP server;
- WebDAV server.
- Output to Chromecast (up to 24-bit, 192 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
- Output to UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer (up to 24-bit, 768 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
- Direct output to USB DAC (via USB OTG adapter, up to 32-bit, 768 kHz).
- 32-bit output on Android 5+ (IEEE 754, optional).
- UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer server (gapless, DSP effects).
- Device local music library management via internal FTP server.