Auslogics Anti-Malware Crack Download is a Malware protection utility that helps keep your system safe against data safety threats. It features three types of PC checks: Quick scan, Deep Scan and Custom Scan. The Quick scan analyzes the most important areas where threats can be found. The Deep scan scans your entire system for any files that may pose a threat. Finally, the Custom scan allows you to select specific files and folders to be analyzed.
Auslogics Anti-Malware, like most other Anti-Malware apps, allows you to quarantine any suspicious files that it comes across. This is a useful feature that lets you restore any files later, if they are needed. If the app throws up a false positive, you can add files or folders to the Ignore List, so they will be excluded from any future scans and cleanups.
Overall, Auslogics Anti-Malware has a simple interface that is fairly easy to navigate, with clearly marked buttons and sections. The app is relatively lightweight and leaves a small footprint, and it has been designed not to conflict with your current Anti-Virus software!
No matter if you are a computer novice or a tech-savvy user who knows all that happens under the hood of any PC, you still need to rely on a specialized software solution to keep malware threats at bay.
Also Read: Malware Hunter Pro
Auslogics Anti-Malware is one of the apps you can turn to whenever you want to examine suspicious items on your PC and remove them.
- Detects malicious items you’d never suspect existed
- Flexible scheduling of automatic scans
- Keeps your computer safe and secure, giving you the peace of mind you need
- Easy to set up and run, very user-friendly interface
- Designed not to conflict with your main antivirus, no matter what brand
- Catches items your antivirus may miss, making your PC more secure
Auslogics Anti-Malware runs comprehensive analysis in the following areas:
- Checks system memory for malicious programs that could be running
- Detects cookies that track your activity and collect your personal data
- Checks system and temporary folders for security issues
- Analyzes auto-start items and suspicious entries in the registry
- Checks the safety of programs set to auto-start in Task Scheduler
- Scans browser extensions to prevent data leaks
Auslogics Anti-Malware features three types of PC checks:
- Quick scan, which analyzes the most important areas where threats can be found
- Deep scan, which scans your entire system for items that may pose a threat
- Custom scan, where you can select specific folders and files to be analyzed
Customize Auslogics Anti-Malware to your needs:
- Auslogics Anti-Malware lets you quarantine suspicious files so you can restore any of them later if needed
- You can easily add files or folders to the Ignore List, so they will be excluded from future scans and cleanups
- Lets you schedule automatic scans for continuous protection